This is a free promotion of iolo Drive Scrubber Iolo technologies, LLC ((up to 3 PCs, 1year valid license key, worth $ 20,97 ).iolo brand Iolo technologies, LLC famous for its System mechanic it is one of the great tool from Iolo technologies, LLC , though I like in tuning tool most the Advance system care than the system mechanic Iolo technologies, LLC but lots and plenty of supporters are there for iolo system mechanic.
Iolo technologies, LLC ,produces award-winning utility software that optimizes and protects computers running Microsoft Windows.
Located in Los Angeles, Iolo technologies, LLC is recognized around the globe for providing comprehensive and effective solutions that meet a wide range of computer maintenance needs. iolo has established itself as a leader in the competitive utility software market,
Why isn't deleting a file enough?
Many people believe that when they delete a file, it is permanently erased. It is not. In actuality:
The data within the file still remains on your drive.
Evidence that the file existed still remains on your drive.
This is because of how an operating system saves and deletes files.
When you save a file, your PC stores the file name in a file allocation table. The data that actually makes up the file is saved directly on your computer's drive.
When you delete a file, the computer removes the reference of the file from the file allocation table, but the data still remains on the drive. The space occupied by that data is marked as "free space" and is available for overwriting by other newly saved files. The data remains on the drive until another file is saved over it (and even after overwriting, it might be possible to recover portions of the data).
Formatting a drive does not erase data. Formatting a drive erases file allocation information and performs other housekeeping functions for data storage, but the formatting process does not erase data from a drive.
Even though you can't see the file (for example, through Windows Explorer), someone using easily available tools can recover the file and view its contents. This poses a significant security risk, and can lead to confidential information falling into the wrong hands.
If you are selling or giving away your computer, DriveScrubber prevents your private information from falling into the wrong hands. Since reformatting your drive does not completely erase data, protection from readily available programs that recover data is a necessity.
As an added benefit, DriveScrubber can also wipe just the free space of your drive, permanently removing remnants of deleted files. This feature ensures that deleted information can never be recovered, while keeping all your existing files, programs, and operating system intact.
DriveScrubber® permanently wipes away data so that it cannot be recovered.
You can completely wipe all the contents from a drive or device, you can securely delete selected files and folders, or you can erase just the remnants of previously deleted files.
The following features have been added or enhanced:
DriveScrubber is now compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista, while retaining its compatibility with 32-bit platforms.
DriveScrubber can now wipe secondary hard drives, partitions, and removable media without you having to restart your computer or use a boot disk.
The integrated Desktop File Incinerator* can be used to securely delete selected files and folders on-demand. Data can be easily and permanently deleted through the Windows right-click menu.
The DriveScrubber interface is redesigned to allow for quicker access and more intuitive use.
* Note: The Desktop File Incinerator requires a 32-bit operating system and is currently not available for 64-bit systems.
Data wiping tools erase data by overwriting it with random characters. As you increase the number of overwrite passes, the greater your security. Each overwrite pass causes the data that previously occupied the location to become less "bright" than the random data that now rests on top of it.
Most undelete software tools recognize only the brightest, topmost layer, so one overwrite pass is sufficient. However, more advanced hardware extraction methods, such as an electron microscope, can often read up to seven layers down. This is why the U.S. Department of Defense standard is seven overwrite passes. DriveScrubber gives you the flexibility of tailoring the patterns used and the number of passes.
DriveScrubber also offers two options for data wiping: wiping all content from a drive or wiping just the free space. Both levels meet or exceed the standards of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22).
Wiping all contents completely erases all data beyond recovery. People find this useful if they want a "like new" drive after virus damage or if they are giving away their computer and want absolutely no data to remain.
Wiping the free space erases just the data remnants and tracks left by deleted files. Existing files, programs, and the operating system are all left in intact. People find this useful for regular computer maintenance and security.
DriveScrubber Highlights and Advantages
Gives you the option to securely delete individual files, erase just the remnants of deleted files, or completely wipe all contents of a drive.
Can wipe non-system drives without the need for a boot disk.
Sector overwrite algorithms that exceed the specifications issued by the U.S. Department of Defense and other governmental agencies.
Any drive using any operating system can be wiped: Windows 3.x, 95/98/ME, and NT/2000/XP/Vista, as well as Linux, Unix, and Macintosh.
Can tailor the level of security and choose from industry-accepted security standards.
Flexible options allow you to create log files, cancel wiping, verify wiping by sector, and more.
One license can be installed on up to 3 machines.
Integrated and free update feature to keep DriveScrubber current with the latest product improvements, revisions, and patches.
Requirements are divided into two parts.
To install the DriveScrubber main application, create bootable disks, and wipe free space, your system needs the requirements listed below.
Requirements for the DriveScrubber Windows-Based Program
Operating System. One of the following 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft operating systems:
How to receive this free promotion:
- Disable Ad Block or No Script or incase of zone alarm set appropriate privacy so that this site be allowed
- Go here ,click continue (on that page it will be written “Congratulations on your free copy of drive scrubber Please click on the "Continue" button to receive your FREE Activation Key.NOTE: You will enter the iolo shopping cart as part of this process, but your credit card will NOT be charged.”)
- You’ll reach on a shopping card page showing a $0,00 price for “DriveScrubber - 1 year(written just like this : **** DriveScrubber - 1 year subscription 1 $0.00 $0.00)
- click on Secure Checkout.
- you will reach at Registration Page , give valid e-mail address donot give any bank information, check Free e-mail delivery is ticked or not then Click on “Review order.
- on a Review Order Page containing the billing and shipping ( e-mail ) informations and Click on “Submit Order” and you are done
- So, what's next?: Check your email ,A message containing software licensing details from Iolo technologies, LLC and other important instructions should arrive within minutes at yours mail which you have given during the registration process,Important: If the email address above is correct, but you don't receive a confirmation message within 30 minutes, your email program or ISP is probably blocking/filtering mail sent from iolo. Check your spam and junk mail folders, and make sure you add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list.
- In email inbox you will receive message from firstname.lastname@example.org like this"(Thank you for your order! from Iolo technologies, LLC This message contains important licensing and billing details, as well as valuable information to help you get the most out of your iolo product(s).Evaluation versions become full iolo products when you enter a license. Executable downloads of iolo software are available on our Downloads page.)
- Download the software from Iolo technologies, LLC , and download the Iolo technologies, LLC drivescrubber and
User ID: In most cases, this is the e-mail address used to place your order, followed by a hyphen and a number. Example: email@example.com.
All letters in the serial number must be in uppercase/capitals. The rest of the serial number consist of numbers and dashes only.
Activation Key (Serial Number): All letters in the serial number must be in UPPERCASE. The rest of the serial number consists of numbers and dashes.
Do not include extra characters and spaces when you enter your licensing information.
Keep your licensing information in a safe place, should you ever need to re-install your User ID: In most cases, this is the e-mail address used to place your order, followed by a hyphen and a number. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. All letters in the serial number must be in uppercase/capitals. The rest of the serial number consist of numbers and dashes only. Activation Key (Serial Number): All letters in the serial number must be in UPPERCASE. The rest of the serial number consists of numbers and dashes. Do not include extra characters and spaces when you enter your licensing information. Keep your licensing information in a safe place, should you ever need to re-install your Iolo technologies, LLC .